This is our class!
We consist of ? girls and ? boys!
E203 classroom contract coming soon!
We have very high expectations for all students in our class. As fourth graders, we serve as role models for students in the lower grades, and we will make sure to always set a good example. In this class we will promote each other to always try our best, work hard and have a growth mindset.
1. Come to school prepared and willing to learn
2. Turn in daily assignments on time
3. Turn in homework daily
4. Remain on task throughout the school day
5. Listen attentively to peers and adults
6. Treat others with respect
7. Come to school each day in the appropriate attire
8. Be excited and enthusiastic about your education!
GLO's- General Learner Outcomes
The GLO's are over-arching goals of standards-based learning for all students. We assess our students with these GLO's to ensure they become engaged lifelong learners.
- Self-Directed Learner (The ability to be responsible for one's own learning)
- Community Contributor (The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together)
- Complex Thinker (The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving)
- Quality Producer (The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products)
- Effective Communicator (The ability to communicate effectively)
- Effective and Ethical User of Technology (The ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically)